Non-Resident Tax

We provide non Canadian resident clients with comprehensive income tax services at an affordable rate. No matter where you live, our representatives ensure smooth and efficient communication to address your tax return concerns in Canada. 

Our services include:

  • Prepare Tax Return under S216 (Rental), S217 (Pensions)
  • T2062 Request by a Non-Resident of Canada for a Certificate of Compliance Related to the Disposition of Taxable Canadian Property
  • T1261 Application for a CRA Individual Tax Number (ITN) for Non-Residents 
Give us a call today or email us to start building your tax solutions with Yan & Peng CPA LLP! 
Get In Touch

Fill this form to get in touch with us

    What is 8 + 9 ?